Information about News Scope EA Pro
Usually, when a major news event occurs, the price spikes in one, or both directions and this creates an opportunity for short-term scalping. If the magnitude of the price movement is strong enough, the trader cold gain 20, or in some rare cases even more than 100 pips in a few seconds. Of course, nothing is perfect and the liquidity issues in such high volatility moments could lead to spread increase, execution delay and slippage. However, in the last years the brokers conditions improves continuously and the spreads during major news events are lower than ever. This creates a good opportunity for profitable news trading.
News Scope EA PRO Features:
Exit by a trailing stop, or back-tick detection
Semi-automated and fully automated modes
Solid 17-year backtest performance
Multiple currency pairs support
Precise time and news detecting filters
NFP and FOMC only trading mode
Email and Push Notification system
Single or multiple-cascade orders modes
High spread detection filter
Recommended timeframe: M1
Recommended backtest method: M1 by every tick
Supported currency pairs: EURUSD, GBPUSD, AUDUSD, USDCAD and USDJPY
IMPORTANT! Use "News Scope EA PRO" only on well-known ECN brokers with good reputation. If you notice repeatedly unusual spread increase, too high slippage, or execution delay, you should not use News Scope EA PRO on this broker anymore.
News Scope EA PRO comes with Money Management System. You can set a risk in percents and the robot will automatically calculate the lots according the risk and your account free margin.
Advanced News Filter
News Scope EA PRO is equipped with Advanced News Filter. Thanks to this filter the EA can place pending orders at the right moment - usually just before the news time. The news filter can be configured precisely from the EA settings.
Exit by Trailing Stop & Back-tick detection
News Scope EA PRO is equipped with Trailing Stop and Back-tick detection systems. Both systems are very useful. They improve the EA performance and protect the profit of the account.
Advanced Time Management System
With the Time Management System you can precisely configure News Scope EA PRO to place pending orders only during specific hours and minutes. You can also configure the EA to place pending orders or not on individual week days. This is a very powerful option which will let you catch the best moments/movements to place pending order. Usually it is good to place pending orders just before news and events. When big movements are expected.
News Scope EA PRO Settings
==== Risk Management ====
- FixedLots - fixed trading volume (works if AutoMM=0).
- AutoMM - values greater than 0 (zero) activate automatic ММ (traded volume as a percentage of free margin).
==== General Settings ====
- Slippage - maximal allowed slippage for position opening.
- MaxSpread - maximal allowed spread for position opening.
- MagicNumber - magic number - it is extremely important to keep this different for all robots.
- StartTrail - value in pips. When trade's profit is equal to this value the EA set trailing stop.
- TrailStop - value in pips. The trailing stop value.
- EA_Coment - text which will be added as a comment to each trade opened by News Scope EA PRO.
==== Pending Orders Settings ====
- PlaceOrders_OnInit - true/false - whether to place or not pending orders during initialization of the EA.
- ExitAll_OnDeinit - true/false - whether to close or not all orders during de-initialization of the EA.
- ExitAll_OnInit - true/false - whether to close or not all orders during initialization of the EA.
- CloseOnTradeHour - true/false - whether to close or not all orders before to place pending orders.
- TradeDirection - possible values: -1 only short trades; +1 only long trades; 0 long and short trades;
- AddDistance - the distance between the current price and the first pending order in pips.
- AddStep - the distance between each pending orders in pips.
- AddCount - the number of pending orders to be placed.
- StopLoss - the stop loss value for pending orders. 0 - means not stop loss.
- ExpireMinutes - the expiration time for pending orders in minutes.
- DeleteAfterSeconds - placed pending orders will be deleted after X second (X is value of DeleteAfterSeconds)
- CloseOnReversePips - when there is a reverse X pips then the EA will close all active orders with the idea to protect the profit. (X is value of CloseOnReversePips)
==== Time Management System ====
There are 5 slots for setting custom time for placing pending orders. For example the news will be at 11:30 then you can set TradeHour_1=11 and TradeMinute_1=29. The EA will place pending orders 1 minute before the news time.
- TradeHour_1 - hour for placing pending orders. Slot 1.
- TradeMinute_1 - minutes for placing orders. Slot 1.
- TradeHour_2 - hour for placing pending orders. Slot 2.
- TradeMinute_2 - minutes for placing orders. Slot 2.
- TradeHour_3 - hour for placing pending orders. Slot 3.
- TradeMinute_3 - minutes for placing orders. Slot 3.
- TradeHour_4 - hour for placing pending orders. Slot 4.
- TradeMinute_4 - minutes for placing orders. Slot 4.
- TradeHour_5 - hour for placing pending orders. Slot 5.
- TradeMinute_5 - minutes for placing orders. Slot 5.
- MondayTrading - true/false - enable or disable trading on Monday
- TuesdayTrading - true/false - enable or disable trading on Tuesday
- WednesdayTrading - true/false - enable or disable trading on Wednesday
- ThursdayTrading - true/false - enable or disable trading on Thursday
- FridayTrading - true/false - enable or disable trading on Friday
==== GMT Settings ====
- GMT_Offset - winter GMT offset of your broker.
- Calculate_DST - true/false - Set TRUE if the broker shifts the GMT offset with +1 in Summer. Set FALSE if broker use same GMT offset whole year.
==== News Filter Settings ====
- PlaceOrdersOnNews - true/false - enable/disable placing trades before news.
- Include_Medium_News - true/false – include, or not the medium impact news. The high impact news are included by default.
- NFP_FOMC_ONLY - true/false - when true the EA will place pending orders only during NFP and FOMC news.
- PlaceOrdersBefore - value in seconds. The EA will place the pending orders X second before the news (X is value of PlaceOrdersBefore).
- DeleteAfterNews - placed pending orders before news will be deleted after X second (X is value of DeleteAfterNews). This parameter is different than DeleteAfterSeconds. It is only for panding orders placed before news while DeleteAfterSeconds is for pending orders placed based on the Time Management System.
- Tolerance - the EA may place the pending orders with X seconds delay (X is value of Tolerance).. Sometimes there are not ticks at the right moment and the EA may wait a few second for the first tick to appear after the right moment.
==== Notifications ====
- EMAIL_Notification - true/false - enable/disable email notifications.
- PUSH_Notification - true/false – enable/disable push notifications to mobile phones.
News Scope EA PRO is very powerful trading system which includes the most important features and system you need for risk free trading: Money Management, Broker Protection, Spread Protection, Highly effective Exit by Trailing Stop & Back-tick detection, Multi Currency Trading, Advanced Time Management, News Filter, Grid System, Email and Push Notification System and etc.
Here is what you will get
News Scope EA PRO
News Scope EA PRO comes with a quick-install wizard that will walk you through the simple install and configuration process. No additional skills, tools, or downloads are required.
Easy To Use
It is very easy to use News Scope EA PRO. We provide user manual with detailed instructions how to download, install and configure. We provide .set files and all you need.
News Scope EA PRO analyzes the market, places orders at the right time and manages them for you. And this happens completely automatically.
High Impact News Trading
News Scope EA PRO is a very effective and potentially highly profitable strategy for high impact news trading.
Detailed User Guide
Explains how to install and set up News Scope EA PRO with fulll instructions for downloading, installing, and running the EA plus tips on how to use, optimize and configure it.
Life Time Free Updates
It is one-time payment and all future updates of News Scope EA PRO are completely free for you. You get life-time free updates and support.
You can contact us whenever you want, regardless of the type of question or problem you wish to report. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
60-Day Money-Back Guarantee
You have 60 days to try our forex robot. Go for it! If it does not make profit for you, we will return your money.
- 1 Real Account
- 3 Demo Accounts
- The Best in Forex Industry (24/7) Support
60-Day Money-Back Guarantee