Information about BF Scalper PRO
BF Scalper PRO has the new ATR based Stop Loss calculating algorithm /as an option/ works excellent adapting the Stop Loss levels to the current market volatility, decreasing the drawdown and increasing the Profit Factor of the system. We have added Grid System to make BF Scalper PRO more profitable and less broker dependent.
The Grid System is optional and it is disabled by default.
BF Scalper PRO Features:
Strong, pure and simple trading logic pure and simple trading logic
Reasonable TP and SL levels plus new ATR based algorithm
Solid 18-year backtest performance
Multiple currency pairs support
New, improved, highly effective exit logic
Email and Push Notification system
High spread, slippage and broker protection
Recommended timeframe: M15
Recommended backtest method: M15 by every tick
Supported currency pairs: GBPUSD, EURUSD, EURCHF, EURAUD, EURCAD, GBPCAD, USDCAD, USDCHF and USDJPY.
IMPORTANT! Please, pay attention to the parameters MondayTradingHours, TuesdayTradingHours, WednesdayTradingHours, ThursdayTradingHours and FridayTradingHours! In order to get proper results, you have to set them correctly according to your broker GMT Offset.
Please, bear in mind that the performance of this kind of trading is highly limited by the brokers conditions - do not even think to try it on random brokers, or micro accounts - only on well-known ECN brokers with tight spreads.
BF Scalper PRO will work on any broker with 4 or 5 digits price quotes. It is not necessary to change any parameters for 5 digits price quotes.
BF Scalper PRO comes with Money Management System. You can set a risk in percents and the robot will automatically calculate the lots according the risk and your account free margin. The Money Management system includes Loss Recovery option called Recovery Mode.
Here is how the Recovery Mode works: When activated the system checks the account history to find previous losses. If there are not any losses in the past then the system wait for the first loss. When a loss occur Omega Trend EA starts the recovery process. It increases the lot size of every new trade with small amounts until the last loss or previous losses are compensated completely. The process is very secure because the EA increase the lot size with small amounts.
Advanced News Filter
BF Scalper PRO is equipped with Advanced News Filter. Thanks to this filter you can avoid trading during most important news and events. The news filter can increase the profit factor of the system and reduce the drawdown. It is disabled by default and you can configure it precisely.
Advanced Time Management System
With the Time Management System you can precisely configure the robot to trade only during specific hours. You can also configure the robot to trade or not on individual week days. This is a very powerful option which will let you avoid the most dangerous periods and to trade the best periods when the robot show best results.
Friday Exit System
We all know that sometimes it could be risky to trade on Friday because the trades may remain during the weekend and may be closed on big loss due to Monday gaps. BF Scalper PRO has a Friday Exit system and you can configure the robot to close all trades on Friday evening at a desired time and to stop trading after this time.
E-mail and Push Notification System
BF Scalper PRO will inform you about all actions performed in your account. It easy to set-up your terminal to receive these notifications. BF Scalper PRO can send email and push notifications to your mobile phone and inform you about its trades. By default these options are disabled.
Dynamic Stop Loss
BF Scalper PRO comes with a new ATR based Stop Loss calculating algorithm /as an option/ works excellent adapting the Stop Loss levels to the current market volatility, decreasing the drawdown and increasing the Profit Factor of the system.
BF Scalper PRO Settings
==== Risk Management ====
- FixedLots - fixed trading volume (works if AutoMM1=0)
- AutoMM - values greater than 0 (zero) activate automatic ММ (traded volume as a percentage of free margin).
==== General Settings ====
- Magic - magic number - it is extremely important to keep this different for all robots.
- EA_Comment - text which will be added as a comment to each trade opened by BF Scalper PRO.
- MaxSpread - maximal allowed spread for position opening.
- Slippage - maximal allowed slippage for position opening.
- TicksTrade - if false, the logic will be executed at the beginning of M1 bar, otherwise it will calculate and trade on a new price tick.
- StealthMode - true/false - conceal stop loss and take profit levels in program logic making them invisible to brokers. If you use this mode, the stop loss and take profit orders are not located in the trading server.
- EmergencyStopDist - second level of protection, when StealthMode is used. At values greater than zero, it activates a second level of true (Emergency) StopLoss on a greater distance than the virtual hidden StopLoss is located. In such case, the value of the new emergency StopLoss will be the sum of the EmergencyStopDist value plus the value of the hidden StopLoss. StopLoss - stop loss value in standard 4 digit pips - reasonable value range 30-100, opt. step 5.
- TakeProfit - take profit value in standard 4 digit pips, opt. step 1.
- BandPeriod - Bollinger Bands period - reasonable value range 5-20, opt. step 1.
- MaxBreakEntry - the maximum allowed breakout.
- BandBreakEntry - breakout in 4-digit pips of the BB line to initiate an opposite trade (the value could be negative) - reasonable value range 0-5, opt. step 1.
- BandBreakExit - breakout in 4-digit pips of the opposite BB line to initiate closing of the existing trade (the value could be negative) - reasonable value range (-5) to 5, opt. step 1.
- ATR_TF_FL - timeframe in minutes of the ATR indicator, used to prevent trading in too high volatility
- ATR_Per_FL - period of the ATR indicator
- MaxATR_FL - maximum value of the ATR indicator
- ExitProfitOnReverse - profit in pips on which the position will be close if reversal bar is formed - reasonable value range 5 to 15, opt. step 1.
- Reverse_Bar_TF - the timeframe of the reversal bar – M1 or M5.
- UseTrendFilter - change this to "true" if you want to trade only in the direction of the trend defined by the two MAs below. If you use the trend filter for Asian session scalping you will get higher profit factor, but less trades. Generally, you do not need trend filter for Asian session scalping, but if you want extra safety it will help.
- MA_Fast_Period - fast moving average period - reasonable value range 1-20, opt. step 1.
- MA_Slow_Period - slow moving average period - reasonable value range 20-120, opt. step 5.
- MA_Trend_TF - timeframe of both MAs.
- Trend_Impulse - relative strength of the market impulse - reasonable value range 0-60 opt. step 5.
==== Dynamic SL & TP ====
- Use_ATR_Profit - activates the ATR based exit profit algorithm. If it is “true” it will be used instead the ExitProfitOnReverse value.
- ATR_Profit_Factor - the ATR value multiplier for calculating the new ExitProfitOnReverse value.
- Use_ATR_Stop - activates the ATR based Stop Loss algorithm.
- ATR_SL_Factor - the ATR value multiplier for calculating the Stop Loss value.
- ATR_TF_SL - the timeframe on which the ATR indicator is calculated – default 1440 (D1).
- ATR_Per_SL - the period of the ATR indicator – default 1.
==== Time Management System ====
- AllowedHour_ForBacktest - this parameter is only for backtesting! It helps optimizing the Time Management system. Here is how you can use it. During the optimization set start value 0, end value 23 and the step 1. You can optimize only one day per optimization. For example you want to optimize the trading hours for Monday, you have to disable other days bay settings TuesdayTrading=false ... to ... FridayTrading=false. At the end of the optimization the tester will show you the best hours for trading on Monday. You can add these best hours in the parameter MondayTradingHours separated by comma, for example: 1,4,6.
- MondayTrading - true/false - enable or disable trading on Monday
- MondayTradingHours - trading hours separated by comma. For example: MondayTradingHours=22,23,0,1,2 - only during these hours the robot will be able to trade
- TuesdayTrading - true/false - enable or disable trading on Tuesday
- TuesdayTradingHours - trading hours separated by comma. For example: TuesdayTradingHours=22,23,0,1,2 - only during these hours the robot will be able to trade
- WednesdayTrading - true/false - enable or disable trading on Wednesday
- WednesdayTradingHours - trading hours separated by comma. For example: WednesdayTradingHours=22,23,0,1,2 - only during these hours the robot will be able to trade
- ThursdayTrading - true/false - enable or disable trading on Thursday
- ThursdayTradingHours - trading hours separated by comma. For example: ThursdayTradingHours=22,23,0,1,2 - only during these hours the robot will be able to trade
- FridayTrading - true/false - enable or disable trading on Friday
- FridayTradingHours - trading hours separated by comma. For example: FridayTradingHours=22,23,0,1,2 - only during these hours the robot will be able to trade
- SaturdayTrading and SundayTrading - true/false - enable or disable trading during Saturday and Sunday respectively. Due to big GMT offset, some brokers trade during weekends and for that reason we added these parameters as well.
Example: MondayTradingHours = "0,23";
==== Wednesday Swap Filter ====
- WednesdaySwapFilter - true/false - The Wednesday swap filter cancels all trades in Wednesday evening in the direction of the negative swap, if the swap is worse than MaxNegSwapPips parameter.
- MaxNegSwapPips - minus 0.5 pips seems reasonable threshold
==== Rollover Time & Spread Filter ====
- RolloverTimeFilter - true/false - switches on/off the rollover time filter
- MinutesBefore - minute time interval before midnight in which all trading operations will be canceled
- MinutesAfter - minute time interval after midnight in which all trading operations will be canceled
- x_MaxSpreadFilter - switches on/off the rollover additional spread filter
- x_MaxSpread - multiplies the initial MaxSpread, which will be allowed in general, before canceling all trading operations. As example if the MaxSpread is 6 and x_MaxSpread is 2, all trading operations will be canceled if the spread exceeds 6x2=12
==== Notifications ====
- EMAIL_Notification - true/false - enable/disable email notifications.
- PUSH_Notification - true/false – enable/disable push notifications to mobile phones.
==== GMT Settings ====
- GMT_Offset - winter GMT offset of your broker.
- Calculate_DST - true/false - Set TRUE if the broker shifts the GMT offset with +1 in Summer. Set FALSE if broker use same GMT offset whole year.
==== News Filter Settings ====
The News Filter function is disabled by default. It is your personal choice whether, or not to activate this function. The News Filter function can increase the profit factor of the system and reduce the drawdown, but also can reduce the number of the trades and the total profit.
- Avoid_News - true/false – use or not the News Filter.
- Include_Medium_News - true/false – include, or not the medium impact news. The high impact news are included by default.
- Filter_NFP_FOMC_ONLY - true/false - when true the news filter will stop trading only during NFP and FOMC news.
- Wait_Before_News - the amount of minutes, before the news release, when the trading will be disabled.
- Wait_After_News - the amount of minutes, after the news release, when the trading will be enabled.
==== Friday Exit ====
- FridayExit - true/false - if you wish to close all trades on Friday, you should use FridayExit=true.
- ExitHourFr - the robot will close all open positions at this hour on Friday.
- LastTradeHour - the robot can trade until the end of this hour on Friday (including this hour).
If you decide to use the "FridayExit" option you should set LastTradeHour and ExitHourFr several hours before the market closing of your broker on Friday.
Why to choose BF Scalper PRO
One of the main reasons to purchase and use BF Scalper PRO is that it is fully automated and easy to use expert advisor (forex robot), which will help you during the live trading and growing your account balance. BF Scalper PRO is a low-risk strategy. It comes with a new ATR based Stop Loss calculating algorithm which decreases the drawdown and increases the Profit Factor. All future updates of BF Scalper PRO will be completely free for you and you will get professional support from our team.
BF Scalper PRO is very powerful trading system which includes the most important features and system you need for risk free trading: Money Management, Broker Protection, Spread Protection, Highly effective Exit Logic, Dynamic Stop Loss, Multi Currency Trading, Advanced Time Management, News Filter, Grid System, Email and Push Notification System, Friday Exit System and etc.
Here is what you will get
BF Scalper PRO
BF Scalper PRO comes with a quick-install wizard that will walk you through the simple install and configuration process. No additional skills, tools, or downloads are required.
Easy To Use
It is very easy to use BF Scalper PRO. We provide user manual with detailed instructions how to download, install and configure. We provide .set files and all you need.
BF Scalper PRO analyzes the market, places orders at the right time and manages them for you. And this happens completely automatically.
Low Risk Strategy
BF Scalper PRO comes with a new ATR based Stop Loss calculating algorithm which decreases the drawdown and increases the Profit Factor of the system.
Detailed User Guide
Explains how to install and set up BF Scalper PRO with fulll instructions for downloading, installing, and running the EA plus tips on how to use, optimize and configure it.
Life Time Free Updates
It is one-time payment and all future updates of BF Scalper PRO are completely free for you. You get life-time free updates and support.
You can contact us whenever you want, regardless of the type of question or problem you wish to report. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
60-Day Money-Back Guarantee
You have 60 days to try our forex robot. Go for it! If it does not make profit for you, we will return your money.
- 1 Real Account
- 3 Demo Accounts
- The Best in Forex Industry (24/7) Support
60-Day Money-Back Guarantee