BF Smart Scalper EA
Days in Live
BF Smart Scalper EA is very simple, but it is based on the most proven trading principle since the markets exist – enter the market in the direction of a strong market impulse, after a reasonable correction is detected.
Information about BF Smart Scalper EA
In the core of this trading principle is our deeply encoded human psychology, which will never change. Our goal was to keep BF Smart Scalper EA as simple as possible in order to prevent the curve-fitting, which is the biggest enemy of the EA trading.
BF Smart Scalper EA Features:
Strong, pure and simple trading logic
Reasonable TP and SL levels
Solid 18-year backtest performance
Multiple currency pairs support
Small number of system parameters – easy optimization and no curve fitting worries.
24/5 trading, without any time restrictions - no GMT shift hassles
Instructions and recommendation
You can use Auto MM=2% (low risk) up to 10% (high risk), according to the significance of your account and your risk and profit expectations.
Reasonable fixed Lot size is 0.05 on 1k account balance, or 0.5 lots on 10k account balance.
If you use multiple currency pairs, you should consider decreasing the risk accordingly.
Supported currency pairs: GBPUSD, EURUSD and USDCHF
You can run the EA on M1, or M15 chart – it makes no difference for the EA, as all used time-frames are hardcoded.
You can backtest and optimize the EA on M1 chart by “open price only” method – this will be correct enough and save you a lot of time.
BF Smart Scalper EA System Parameters
- Magic - it is extremely important to keep this different for all robots
- EA_Comment - The text which will be set as trade comment.
- MaxSpread - maximum allowed spread
- Slippage - maximum allowed slippage
- StopLoss - stop loss value in standard 4 digit pips - reasonable value range 30-100, opt. step 5
- TakeProfit - take profit value in standard 4 digit pips - reasonable value range 5-30, opt. step 1
- BandPeriod - Bollinger Bands period - reasonable value range 5-20, opt. step 1
- BandBreakEntry - breakout in 4-digit pips of the BB line to initiate an opposite trade (the value could be negative) - reasonable value range 0-5, opt. step 1
- BandBreakExit - breakout in 4-digit pips of the opposite BB line to initiate closing of the existing trade (the value could be negative) - reasonable value range (-5) to 5, opt. step 1
- MA_Fast_Period - fast moving average period - reasonable value range 1-20, opt. step 1
- MA_Slow_Period - slow moving average period - reasonable value range 20-120, opt. step 5
- Trend_Impulse - the relative strength of the market impulse - reasonable value range 0-60 opt. step 5
- MA_Trend_TF - timeframe of both MAs.
- FixedLots - fixed trading lots when AutoMM = 0.
- AutoMM - money management. For example, AutoMM=5 means that the robot will trade with 5% risk.
- 1 Real Account
- 3 Demo Accounts
- The Best in Forex Industry (24/7) Support
60-Day Money-Back Guarantee