The installation process of the Ray Scalper on MT4 is pretty simple. You only need to download the installation files of the robot to your computer and put them into the right folders of your MT4. Learn how to install and run EA on MT4 and trade with Ray Scalper without problems.
Ray Scalper details
- Gain 49.48%
- Monthly 1.21%
- Drawdown 17.72%
- Days in Live 3142
Ray Scalper is a product of PhiBase Technologies.
Ray Scalper is based on the concept of ray tracing. Support / Resistances are calculated using Fibonacci levels, weekly classical pivots and other standard methods. These levels are considered as objects. The EA close of every 15 minutes. The default target price (H1 ATR) is placed at distance about 6 hours. Rays that were able to reach the target without cutting through any support / resistance levels. The EA opens a long or short trade based on the best possible direction. Stoploss is placed at 4x the H1 ATR. This allows the EA enough room to close trades which does not work immediately in its favor.
Information about Ray Scalper
Version 2 is an excellent scalping strategy. However, larger gains are isolated to certain winning phases during favorable price actions. It is highly impossible to predict when such winning phases will occur. Ray Scalper Version 3 has better gain distribution without compromising on the scalping nature of the EA. The Risk:Reward ratio (5:2) was one of the major weakness seen in earlier versions of Ray Scalper. The strategy and trade management has been completely revamped to address this issue. V3 now delivers a risk reward ratio of 3:2 while maintaining the success rate at over 68%. The new strategy will also be able to reduce the performance differences seen between some brokers.
Ray Scalper V3.0 Features
- Trading Strategy Based On Concept of Ray Tracing
- Price Action Analyzed on M15 and H1 timeframes
- Strategy based on M15/H1 Trading Range Channnels & Fibonacci Levels
- Multiple Time Frame Analysis
- Recommended Currency Pair - EURUSD
- Professional Trade and Money Management
- Protective Server Side Target Price (~ 60 to 300 pips)
- Protective Server Side StopLoss (~ 60 to 200 pips)
- StopLoss placed above/below second level of support/resistance
- Option to Trail StopLoss above/below first level of support/resistance
- Intelligent Trailing StopLoss - excellent locking in of gains
- Average Profit:Loss ratio 1:2
- Trade success rate of 75% (over 7 year tickdata backtest)
- Option to improve R/R ratio by enabling exit strategy (improves R/R to 3:4 for success rate 65%)
- Opens only one trade position at a time - trades every signal.
- No Martingale - No Pyramiding - No Pending Orders
- NFA Compliant : No Hedging - Follows FIFO
- Lifetime license - 2 Real and 2 Demo accounts
- Broker independent - Minimal differences between different brokers accounts.
- Lifetime support and free updates for ONE Year
- Optional annual update renewal fee of US$ 35
- Trades all accounts types - Micro, mini, and standard accounts
- Works with 4 and 5 digits brokers
- Operates on any MT4 broker - ECN, STP, NFA regulated broker
- 24x7 Email Support (response time less than 6 hours)
- 24x7 Email Technical Support (response time less than 12 hours)
- Technical chat session available with prior appointment
Lifetime license for 2 REAL LIVE accounts and 2 Demo accounts.
Free updates/upgrades for ONE YEAR. All Ray Scalper members will receive free updates for the purchased product as soon as a newer version is released.
After the first year, users only need to pay a very nominal update renewal fee of US$35 (any updates will be free again for period of one year from the date of renewal). This fee is optional - You do not need to pay the annual fee if you do not wish to receive products updates. General/technical Support is free for lifetime of the EA.
PhiBase does not have a refund policy
How to install the Ray Scalper on MetaTrader 4?
What is the profit level of the Ray Scalper on the real/demo account?
The Ray Scalper has been able to reach the profit level of 49.48% during the live/demo trading period. These results are proven by one of the respected third-party companies.
What is the drawdown level of the Ray Scalper on the real/demo account?
The Ray Scalper has been able to keep the maximum fixed drawdown level of 17.72% during the live/demo trading period.
How much does the Ray Scalper cost?
The official developer of the Ray Scalper has announced the price of the Ray Scalper to be $450.